Learn about what you can do with Peak's RStudio and Python integrated development environments.
- Getting started
- Further information
Workspaces are segregated area of Peak where an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for your tenant can be accessed. You can use these areas to securely develop data applications.
What is possible with Workspaces?
Workspaces can be configured to run RStudio or Jupyter and their processing resources can be adjusted, on demand, to reflect the immediate data processing requirements of applications.
Workspaces can be used for:
Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Creating Shiny Dashboards (RStudio only)
- Coding using VS Code or PyCharm (Jupyter only)
- Building models and analysing the results
- Creating RMarkdown reports to anaylse your data (RStudio only)
- Build and develop APIs (Jupyter only)
For an introduction to the Workspace UI, see Workspaces Overview.